Below is a selection of my articles.
- “Trump should fire every political appointee who is a never-Trumper,” NBCNews.com, February 12, 2020.
- “I was once a Chinese nationalist. Hong Kong changed my mind,” NBCNews.com, September 9, 2019.
- “How the Conservative Foreign Policy Establishment Failed Americans Long Before Trump,” Breitbart, October 27, 2017.
- “7 Tips for Effective Communications,” Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute, January 18, 2017.
- “Proud to Be a Trump Deplorable,” FoxNews.com, October 2, 2016.
- “The Pretensions and Delusions of Trump’s Republican Haters,” The National Interest, July 6, 2016.
- “Chris Christie’s & John McCain’s Potshots at Rand Paul Are Rooted in the Unhappy Legacy of George W. Bush,” Forbes.com, September 2, 2013.
- “Authoritarian Chic,” The Weekly Standard, February 20, 2012.
- “A Model to Avoid: The Dark Side of Chinese State Capitalism,” The Weekly Standard, October 24, 2011.
- “Market Capitalism, State-Style,” book review of The End of the Free Market: Who Wins the War Between States and Corporations? by Ian Bremmer, Policy Review, February & March 2011.
- “China’s View of Climate Change,” Policy Review, June & July 2010.
- “The Fate of the Freedom Agenda,” Wall Street Journal Asia, August 1-3, 2008.
- “China’s Democratic Immunity,” Wall Street Journal Asia, March 9-11, 2007.
- “Waiting for Sunrise,” book review of China Dawn: the Story of a Technology and Business Revolution by David Sheff, Policy Review, December 2002 & January 2003.
Ying, as a fellow educated American of Chinese descent and a USN veteran, I support your views. You need to be out there more to counter the despicable D’s and their class warfare, bad policies and wrong values. Everyone who disagrees is a racist or a sexist, give me a break! Keep it up and God Bless.
Wow! More on the errors of communism in China, and the lack of religious freedom in China please!